The latest iteration of the popular C3, the C1 provides an entry level step into the joys of family camping in a hybrid camper. With the same dimensions and the same fantastic functionality but with a simpler build structure, we are able to offer the perfect family camper for a budget cost.
TARE: TBA kg
ATM: 2200 kg
Ball Weight: TBA kg
Width (Body): 2.12m
Height: 2.335m, With Air Con: 2.435m
- Superb stainless steel outside kitchen with Thetford 3 burners and sink, flip over bench and massive pantry
- Sleeping for four, Queen size bed and two large bunk beds.
- Dedicated Storage: 1210L. Please note, this does not include on top of or beside the bed or on the floor area.
- Clam shell lid pops up for spacious and airy internal living. Easy one person opening.
- Full composite aluminium body for light weight, strength and corrosion resistance.
- Fully insulated with polystyrene.
- Steel chassis for strength, hot dipped galvanised for longevity.
- Off road suspension designed by Modcon.
- Ark heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Alko off road coupling.
- 2 x 100 amp/h batteries.
- 2 x 120L
|Redarc 1230 12v/240v Battery Management System||$2,600|
|25amp Victron IP67 240v Charger hard wired||$585|
|15amp Victron 240v Charger with Anderson plug connect||$285|
|Air Conditioning – Bel Air Houghton 2400 – requires 240v power||$2,500|
|240v Power – 15amp inlet (external), RCD and 2 x dual socket (internal)||$750|
|Evakool G75 Glacier 74L Fridge/Freezer||$1,099|
|Evakool TMDZ-95 Travelmate Dual Zone 95L||$1549|
|Cruisemaster DO35 Off Road Coupling||$250|
|Evakool 160w folding solar panel with built in regulator||$299|