The C3e is structually identical to the C3 but the bunk beds are replaced with an inbuilt ensuite and toilet. The fully fibreglass ensuite has a diesel powered, hot water shower and wash basin and is separated from the toilet by a door when showering.
Water to the ensuite is supplied by either of two tanks (120L and 80L), so shower and drinking water can be kept separate if need be. There is also a third 80L grey water tank.
Diesel hot water is the system of choice for premium brands because of their reliabilty and ease of use.
TARE: 1700 kg
ATM: 2200 kg
Ball Weight: 170kg
Width (Including Awning): 2.24m
- Superb stainless steel outside kitchen with Thetford 3 burners and sink, flip over bench and massive pantry
- Sleeping for two, Queen size bed.
- Dedicated Storage: 1210L. Please note, this does not include on top of or beside the bed or on the floor area.
- Clam shell lid pops up for spacious and airy internal living. Easy one person opening.
- Internal ensuite and toilet.
- Diesel powered hot water system.
- Power effcient and reliable. Can be upgraded to include space heater.
- Swing around 270° awning.
- Full composite aluminium body for light weight, strength and corrosion resistance.
- Fully insulated with poly styrene.
- Steel chassis for strength, hot dipped galvanised for longevity.
- Off road suspension designed by Modcon.
- Ark heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Alko off road coupling.
- 2 x 100 amp/h batteries.
- 1 x 120L and 1 x 80L water tanks, 1 x 80L grey water tank.
- TV/Media Player.
- Radio/Bluetooth Player.
|Redarc 1230 12v/240v Battery Management System||$2,600|
|25amp Victron IP67 240v Charger hard wired||$585|
|15amp Victron 240v Charger with Anderson plug connect||$285|
|Air Conditioning – Bel Air Houghton 2400 – requires 240v power||$2,500|
|240v Power – 15amp inlet (external), RCD and 2 x dual socket (internal)||$750|
|Evakool G75 Glacier 74L Fridge/Freezer||$1,099|
|Cruisemaster DO35 Off Road Coupling||$250|
|Darche Annex Walls (1- $345, 2 – $275)||$620|
|Evakool 160w folding solar panel with built in regulator||$299|
|Diesel powered space heater||$990|
* Camper awning is reversed to diagrams below
14The C3 comes standard with the Darche Eclipse 270° Awning for comprehensive weather protection within minutes
The awning and walls are constructed using a hard-wearing proofed 260gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas. The frame is a Aluminium box extrusion with steel hardware. The transit cover is constructed using laminated 600gsm PVC.
AREA OF SHELTER
The awning alone covers 11.5m2. With walls fitted (optional), the set up covers approx. 20.5m2.
ADDITIONAL POLES INCLUDED
3x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included and purposely fitted under awning arms for easy access and stowing. Each rafter has a purpose drilled hole for additional supplied spigot poles.
UNIQUE POINT OF DIFFERENCE
The Eclipse 270° Awning hinges from two sides, and also has a class leading larger coverage area as the front span runs along the front of the vehicle.
ADDITIONAL WALL USAGE
With the use of Darche’s Telescopic Alloy Poles 90-230cm (sold separately), both front walls (optional) are designed to be used as additional extendable awnings.
It is designed to be a free-stander to aid in set up and pack down only, however we recommend that it is pegged down at all times. It has a large surface area, meaning sudden wind gusts could become hazardous. The Darche Eclipse 270° Awning has been designed for general camping use under normal conditions. Always ensure all guy ropes are anchored correctly. It may be necessary to re-adjust guy ropes and pegs at times to maintain the structural integrity of the awning.
Note: To avoid chances of personal injury and or property damage, Darche highly recommends the Eclipse 270° Awning should NOT be erected during windy conditions. Damage caused by wind and/or adverse weather will not be covered under warranty.
The Eclipse 270° Awning is designed as a simple 1 person set up and pack down. Inclement weather may require the assistance of another person.
Included guy ropes need to be fixed between rafters to create a water run off valley.
2 Year factory warranty.