The 90 Second Camper, ModCon’s Flagship! The FF1 is designed with quality and ease of use in mind, with a touch of luxury thrown in. Using our extensive knowledge gained during our 20 years of manufacture in Australia, we have designed what is, undoubtedly the class leader in Forward Folding Campers.
From our Modcon designed Suspension to the patented Modcon twin seal in the lid our Campers are built to withstand our harsh Australian conditions.
The FF1 is one of the easiest campers on the market to setup. With a market leading twin strut design, the lid is perfectly balanced and a breeze to open, even for the single traveller!. With only one internal bow to push out, you are set up and ready to go in no time! For short stays we provide a Touring Awning which is quick and easy to set up, with just three poles needed. If you intend on a longer stay, why not put up the Full Awning, and move the Touring Awning to the other side of the camper. And if the weather becomes inclement our campers come with a full annex as well.
Sleeping 4 in comfort, there is a Queen size innerspring mattress at the front of the camper and a settee that converts into a Double bed by night. We also offer an extra cushion that will allow you to convert the Settee into a Queen size bed!
The chef designed kitchen will excite even the most discerning cook. The fridge slide is large enough to accommodate a 74 litre EvaKool dual zone fridge, and also holds the all important pantry. The pantry’s main storage area is so large it feels like the gift that just keeps giving, you can fit so much in there! With a built-in drawer and shelf in the front of the box you have plenty of room for your crockery and most importantly the wine glasses, whisky glasses or whatever takes your fancy! And what’s more, the lid flips over to create a fantastic prep area. A condiments cabinet is situated between the pantry / fridge area and the pull out kitchen, the door of which also doubles as another prep area. And then of course the kitchen itself with a 4 Burner Gas stove and grill, and last but not least, a pull out bench at the end! With all of these three areas within an easy few steps we have created what designers call the “Golden Triangle” of kitchen design.
As for storage! There is a place for everything and a lot of compartments that can be accessed internally as well as externally. With two water tanks, you have a whopping 200 litres capacity!
The ModCon FF1 camper has earnt its excellent reputation in the market place, and it’s no surprise to why customers love touring the country in these campers!
Alloy Wheels and Tyres
2 x 100amp hr Batteries
Coil Independent Suspension with Dual Shock Absorbers
Real ‘Queen size’ Innerspring Mattress
Fridge Slide and Stainless Steel Pantry
4 Burner Stove & Grill
Full Awning & additional Touring Awning
Full Annex with divided walls to be positioned for privacy or weather protection
Fold Up ‘H’ Style Boat Racks
ModCon Campers pride themselves in only providing quality products that compliment your Camper.
- Galvanised Chassis 100 x 50 x 4mm
- 5-year Structural Warranty on Chassis
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Independent Suspension with Coil Springs
- Dual Shock Absorbers
- 12” Electric Brakes with Hand Brake
- 2-Tonne Bearings
- 16” Black Alloy Wheels
- 6 Stud Land Cruiser Pattern
- 16” New Tyres
- Poly Block Off Road Coupling
- 2 x Rear Swing Away Spare Wheels
- Pole Holder
- Stone Guard
- Heavy Duty Swing up Jockey Wheel
- 2 x Jerry Can Holders
- 2 x 4kg Gas Holders
- Fridge Slide
- Stainless Steel Pantry, Condiment Cabinet and Slide out Kitchen with 2 x Storage Drawers
- Thetford, 4 x Burner Stove & Grill
- Stainless Steel Sink
- 120L Stainless Steel Water Tank
- Additional 80L Stainless Steel Water Tank on the rear of the Camper
- Water Tank Stone Guard
- Electric Water Pump
- Water Gauge
- 4 x Drop Down Stabilizer Legs
- Led Tail and Clearance Lights
- 2 x 100 ah Batteries with Battery Volt Meter
- Optional Battery Management Systems (Redarc products available)
- 2 x Anderson Plugs: On Car or Solar Charging
- 3 x 12 Volt Sockets
- 12 Volt Fridge Socket
- 2 x USB Outlets
- Queen Size Inner Spring Mattress
- Settee that converts to double bed
- No Timber used
- Adjustable Poly Meals Table
- 3 x Storage Compartments that can be accessed from the inside and outside
- Heavy Duty Canvas
- Detachable Annex Roof (2.4m wide x 4.5m long), Walls and Floor
- Touring Awning (2m wide x 3.5m long)
- Tropical Roof
- LED Lights in Tent
- Poles Ropes and Pegs
- 5.5m Long x 1.95m Wide
- Tare 1540kg, ATM 2000kg
– ModCon Campers reserves the right to change / delete /replace specifications or features.
– Some photos may show options not included in base price.
Download Our Latest Brochure